It is expected that for every accepted contribution at least one author is attending ICSA2022. Each registered Author will be entitled to present a maximum of two Research Papers plus two Critical Practices at the Conference. Information about payment will follow when the registration opens.
IASA members* 550 EUR early bird (650 EUR after 15 March 2022)
Non-members* 650 EUR early bird (750 EUR after 15 March 2022)
Students** 300 EUR early bird (350 EUR after 15 March 2022)
Accompanying Persons*** 300 EUR early bird (350 EUR after 15 March 2022)
* Includes conference proceedings, welcome reception, lunches, coffee-breaks, and conference gala dinner.
** Includes conference proceedings, welcome reception, and coffee breaks. Certification required.
*** Includes welcome reception, social program tours, and conference gala dinner.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
All previous ICSA conferences have been qualified by physical presence of the presenting authors, and we hope that we will be able to follow this through at ICSA2022 in Aalborg.
However, if the conference organizers are forced to change the format/cancel the conference due to matters related to COVID-19 (or other national/international epidemic/pandemic or other cases of force majeure), no claim can be made for compensation for the expenses registered participants or others may have in this connection towards ICSA or Aalborg University.
With regards to already paid registration fees, the conference organizers will decide whether to either allow online presentations in a hybrid online/physical conference format, to transfer the whole conference into an online format, to postpone the conference or to cancel it.
This will give the participant the opportunity to participate in alternative ways, on an alternative date or the participant can choose to be reimbursed the already paid registration fee according to current principles:
- Notification of cancellation must be in writing (email) and received by the conference secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before June 06 2022.
- Cancellations received on or before June 06 2022 will be refunded 50% of the fees, but deducted an administration fee of DKK 250.
- Cancellations received after June 06 2022 will be non-refundable.
- Non-arrivals will be non-refundable for any reason.
- Substitute participants will be accepted at any time – a name will be required.
- No refunds will be granted for participants with papers included in the proceedings.